We collect two types of information from our visitors on our website: personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information. If you purchase our products, we request certain information from you on our order form. This includes contact information such as your name, email address, and shipping address, as well as financial information such as a credit card number and its expiration date. We also use information that we collect for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we also will use this information to contact you.
- In addition, if you contact us by email through our website, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence. In any event, we reserve the right to use your email address and any other personally identifiable information that you provide to us to respond to you and to send you marketing materials for our own products. We will not share your information with outside parties who wish to market other products and services to you.
- If at any time you would like to change your information, or if you no longer wish to receive materials from us or would like your personal information removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you receive materials from us by email you can unsubscribe, so that we know that you no longer wish to receive any materials from us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Alexa Choynowski, as responsible for the personal information.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognised before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.